Publications by Author
Author: Peng, Y.Publications:
- 2023 Polymer nanocomposites from the surface energy perspective: a critical review
- 2019 A Quantitative Analysis of Toughening Mechanisms in Steel Fibre Reinforced Ultra-High-Performance Concrete Through Multimodal Nondestructive Evaluation
- 2019 Measuring rate effects on internal damage and fracture of ultra high-performance concrete
- 2015 Surface energy of cellulosic materials: The effect of particle morphology, particle size, and hydroxyl number.
- 2015 Characterization of mechanical and morphological properties of cellulose reinforced polyamide 6 composites.
- 2015 Drying cellulose-based materials containing copper nanoparticles
- 2015 Using inverse gas chromatography to measure processing effects on cellulose nanofibril surface energy
- 2014 Maleic anhydride polypropylene modified cellulose nanofibril polypropylene nanocomposites with enhanced impact strength
- 2013 Influence of drying method on the material properties of nanocellulose I: thermostability and crystallinity
- 2013 Drying cellulose nanocrystal suspensions